PLOTAGON STUDIO SUPPORT
Are you new to Plotagon Studio?
Consult the Plotagon Studio User Guide to learn how to use the application.
- Understand how Plotagon Studio works, from account setup to subscriptions to file storage and archiving.
- Read an overview of the intuitive Character Creator.
- Learn the ins and outs of Plotagon’s revolutionary script editor, from the basics all the way through advanced visual effects, sounds, and video export resources.
Common application and login problems
- Check your Internet connection.
- Log out of the application and then log back in.
- Restart the Plotagon application.
- Restart your computer or device.
- Check the expiration date of your subscription.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Plotagon Studio.
For other issues, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Reset your password here.
Common free trial problems
- You can only request a free trial once.
- We will send you an email when you hit the Submit button. In order to complete your registration, you will need to click the confirmation link.
- If you don’t receive the email within a few minutes, check your spam filter.
- If you use an email filtering service, be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist, or disable the service temporarily while you register for your free trial.
Back up or migrate your videos
- Plotagon Studio stores your characters and scripts on your hard drive, giving you the fastest possible performance in a downloadable application and the confidence that your work is safe and secure behind your firewall (rather than on some mysterious cloud). Be sure to back up your files along with the other important content on your hard drive. Learn how in this article.
- If you have been using another version of Plotagon (like the now-discontinued Plotagon Education or Plotagon Story desktop applications), you can transfer your characters and scripts over to Plotagon Studio. Read this blog post to learn how.
- 1 GB free hard drive space
- Intel Core i5-3230M equivalent or greater
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Win 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64bit)
- Notebook graphics card with at least 512MB memory (GeForce GT 520Mx equivalent or better)
- DirectX 11
- 4GB RAM
Please describe the problem. The more information you provide, the better we will be able to assist you.
Be sure to include your computer or device’s Operating System and the Plotagon version.