Mental Health Awareness
Author: Plotagon Education
Good mental health is more than the absence of a mental health problem.
60% of people with a mental illness won’t seek out the help they need due to the stigma associated with being labelled mentally ill.
Children in particular are unaware of what mental health means. Teachers should help to educate children about the symptoms and how to get help.
– Create an animated video to defining stigma, exploring attitudes and to reduce the stigma.
- – Ask them to create similar videos
- – Play grammar games with them about adjectives and objectives.
– Ask your students to create videos and tell what the word “stigma” means to them
– How do you think stigma affects the lives of people with mental illness?